Google Chatbot for Hotels
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of an innovative conversational bot for Google chat
Quick to install and easy to use
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels to provide a better overview and coordination of all traveler’s demands.
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s booking assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your booking assistant to fit your brand.
Booking Assistant Features
Direct Booking AI agent
An artificially intelligent virtual assistant that guides users through the booking request.
Booking Recovery Campaigns
Trigger messages when travellers show an interest in the booking request but the booking is not performed.
Behavioral Marketing Campaigns
Push personalized messages on the website according to the specific page the user is visiting.
Email to Chatbot Automation
Automate your email point of contact by offering a chatbot solution to solve their queries instantly.
Smooth handover to human agents
When the chatbot detects the need to hand the conversation off to a human agent, it allows for a seamless takeover.
Click to Call
Configure the option of providing a direct phone contact in the chat conversation if the request is not being solved by the chatbot.
Understand better the travellers and identify the potential customers that can generate higher revenue.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various different platforms.
Customize the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Hotel Chatbot for Google: FAQs
A Google chatbot is an AI-powered conversational solution that communicates with guests in an automated way through the Google My Business channel. The use of a conversation bot for Google chat in an industry where human correspondence was previously imperative has given birth to a whole new era in guest management, helping hoteliers provide a more customised experience for each client.
A Google chatbot can be accessed through the Google maps feature or an organic Google search. The conversation takes place through the Google messaging surface on an android or iOS device.
When a potential customer clicks on the chat icon, they start messaging with a digital front-office agent that represents the hotel. Then, when a customer opens the chat box, they are usually greeted with an automated message system and then can proceed with their specific queries.
Hotel chatbots can be of two types, AI-based and rule-based. Rule-based chatbots are very basic and usually operate around if/else questions. Compared to them, AI chatbots are much more sophisticated because they can understand written communications and complex languages. That’s the case of HiJiffy’s Google Chatbot, the most powerful AI-powered solution for the hospitality industry.
What kind of problems can the implementation of a chatbot for Google solve for accommodation providers?
The primary benefits and problem-solving qualities of chatbots when it comes to the hotel business are:
- 24/7 service and communication: Many small business industries struggle to maintain the initial and occasional rush of customers in specific seasons. Hiring employees for specific months of the year is not possible. But chatbots are automated response systems that don’t need human correspondence or extra maintenance. So 24/7 communication throughout the year is possible.
- Shortage of staff: In this day and age, the customer service staff of any business can easily become overworked due to the pressure of response and communications. You cannot expect a limited number of employees to respond over their phones and multiple social media platforms. Google chatbots operate on multiple channels and platforms simultaneously, so this problem is easily solved.
- Better communication: With the right AI-based Google chatbots, hoteliers can program them to understand multiple languages. This will provide the customers with an incredibly comfortable business transaction.
- Attentiveness and immediate responses: In the modern age, speed and efficiency in responding to queries are deciding factors for customers. Time is the most valuable entity in business, and hospitality chatbots for Google are the most efficient time savers.
- More efficient customer experience: Along with providing 24/7 customer service, Google chatbots have the ability to provide an efficient in-person experience. From check-in to restaurant reservations, virtually everything can be done using this type of conversational technology.
Apart from the problem-solving abilities, HiJiffy’s Google My Business Chatbot includes several features that can increase hotel revenue:
- Direct bookings: Hoteliers can save on OTAs’ commissions since direct bookings can be considerably increased with the help of GMB chatbots.
- Room Upgrades: Chatbots can support your customers through the booking journey and provide them with useful suggestions. During pre-stay, effective room upgrade campaigns can be implemented.
- Up-sell opportunities: With chatbots, up-sell opportunities can occur naturally within the chat. And because of these organic transactions, a customer is more likely to take up these opportunities, which in turn will increase revenue.
- Personalised promotions: Hotel revenue depends heavily on promotions, and with the individual data collected by the chatbots, the management of the hotel can use it to customise the promotional experience. These campaigns can also can be delivered using HiJiffy’s chatbot for Google.
What are the most important features to look for while choosing the best chatbot for Google My business?
Since chatbots can have many features, it can become a bit difficult for hoteliers to understand what kind of functionalities can lead to better results. To make it easier, below there’s some key features that all hotels must consider before setting up a Google My Business chatbot:
- FAQ automation: In the hotel business, there are bound to be some frequently asked questions. So look for an AI-based chatbot that has facilities for FAQ automation.
- Personalisation options: If the Google chatbot does not have real personalisation options, it won’t be able to give customised promotional efforts for individual customers or provide relevant answers to their questions.
- Machine learning: Machine learning abilities are important so the bot can enhance and improve regularly. This will help the bot in customising answers and recognising languages.
- Access to performance analytics and reports: Analytics of the chatbot’s performance is important for the hotel’s management. This will help make necessary adjustments in the operations.
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.