Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of having a travel chatbot
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels, including the most popular social media channels (e.g., Facebook Messenger, Instagram) and instant messaging apps (e.g., WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, WeChat) to provide a better overview and monitoring of guests’ enquiries.
Quick to install and easy to use
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your Booking Assistant to fit your guidelines and provide a seamless brand experience.
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.
Travel Chatbot Booking Assistant Features
AI agent for FAQs and direct bookings
AI virtual assistant guiding users through the booking process and providing answers to FAQs, saving time and reducing workload
Behavioural marketing campaigns
Push personalised messages according to specific pages on the website and interactions in the user journey.
Smooth handover to human agents
A seamless transfer of the conversation to staff if requested by the user or if the chatbot cannot resolve the query automatically.
Request a quote
Travellers can request a personalised quote for their stay.
Customise the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Email to chatbot automation
Automate your email inbox with canned responses directing users to the chatbot to resolve user queries instantly.
Click to call
Provide an option to call a human agent directly from the chat if a guest’s request cannot be solved automatically.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various platforms.
Streamlined inbox for all your channels
Centralise and manage conversations across your channels: website chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google My Business, Line, Telegram, WeChat, Booking.com, WhatsApp, SMS and email.
AI specialised in hospitality FAQs
Over 200 hospitality-specific FAQ topics available for hotels to train the chatbot, and the possibility of adding custom FAQs according to your needs.
CSAT score metrics
Collect and access users’ feedback to evaluate the performance of the chatbot and individual human agents.
Customised automated workflows
Customise workflows that are triggered throughout the booking process.
Travel Chatbot: FAQs
Travel industry chatbots provide access to all the important details about the traveller’s destinations through integration with Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat, Line, and other communication platforms.
It acts as a virtual travel agent and shows all the valuable and relevant information about the planned destination. In addition, based on the traveller’s needs, a travel chatbot provides the latest details about the destination.
Here are some of the main reasons why companies in the travel industry should have a dedicated chatbot:
- Revenue increase
Chatbots in the travel industry guide users through the booking process of their flights and accommodation directly on the businesses’ websites, leading to an increase in revenue from direct bookings.
- Increase in efficiency and improvement of internal processes
The travel industry has become much more efficient after the introduction of travel chatbots. They are easy to use and provide customers with a personalised experience since these chatbots integrate with all the important and relevant information about the customer through communication platforms they use every day, like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, or WhatsApp.
- Addressing staff shortages
As the travel and hospitality industries face the challenges of available workforce, travel AI chatbots can support businesses and their existing staff in processing communications and automating various tasks. Reducing repetitive tasks is not only saving time for your staff but also improving their job satisfaction.
- Improved personalisation of guest experience
The 24/7 hours availability of a travel chatbot provides the guests with a personalised experience. Apart from the full-time availability and ability to communicate in over 100 languages, travel chatbots are easy to implement on the businesses’ side and easy to use on the traveller’s side.
When choosing this solution for your business, you should make sure it has these key features:
- Advanced AI
- Look for a chatbot powered by cutting-edge AI technology, ideally one with the capacity to self-learn and continuously improve its performance. You may also focus on choosing a solution that uses conversational AI and is specialised in your industry to resolve common queries instantly. Look for further innovations, such as sentiment analysis, to have a competitive advantage on the market.
- Omnichannel inbox
- The best solutions integrate with travellers’ favourite social media and instant messaging apps and streamline them into a single inbox to make it easier for your staff to stay on top of communications.
- Processing voice messages
- Voice messages, or voice notes, are becoming increasingly more popular on social media and messaging apps. Businesses that adopt processing voice messages are likely to stay ahead of the competition. Look for a travel chatbot that can understand voice clips and provide answers on the same channel in the same format.
- Reports with actionable insights
- You want to be able to track the performance of your solution by accessing reports. Monitoring key metrics, such as CSAT score, is a must-have, but further insights that can be easily turned into actions that optimise the performance of the solution and your staff are an important asset.
The best travel industry chatbots integrate easily with the most popular and widely used instant messaging and social media channels.
Implementing this solution should be a quick and easy process, and the best suppliers of chatbots for the travel industry have dedicated customer success teams guiding and supporting clients throughout the process. If you use, or consider using, popular management systems like booking engines, CRM, maintenance/housekeeping tools, and similar software, make sure to check if the travel chatbot provider offers certified integrations with specific suppliers.