Hotel Online Booking Assistant
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
Main advantages of HiJiffy's Online Booking Assistant for Hospitality
Quick to install and easy to use
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels to provide a better overview and coordination of all traveler’s demands.
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s booking assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your booking assistant to fit your brand.
Digital Booking Assistant Features
Direct Booking AI agent
An artificially intelligent virtual assistant that guides users through the booking request.
Booking Recovery Campaigns
Trigger messages when travellers show an interest in the booking request but the booking is not performed.
Behavioral Marketing Campaigns
Push personalized messages on the website according to the specific page the user is visiting.
Email to Chatbot Automation
Automate your email point of contact by offering a chatbot solution to solve their queries instantly.
Smooth handover to human agents
When the chatbot detects the need to hand the conversation off to a human agent, it allows for a seamless takeover.
Click to Call
Configure the option of providing a direct phone contact in the chat conversation if the request is not being solved by the chatbot.
Understand better the travellers and identify the potential customers that can generate higher revenue.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various different platforms.
Customize the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Online Booking Assistant for Hotels: FAQs
There are four main website formats to display the hotel’s Booking Assistant: Widget, Landing Page, Pop-Up and Website Embed.
- Widget: Widgets are probably the most popular and widely spread format. Widgets usually have the shape of a bubble with a chat icon, on the bottom right corner of a website. They can be static and start interacting with the guest only after they click on the widget, or dynamic, if the Booking Assistant starts the conversation with a first popup message.
- Landing Page: It can also be displayed as a standalone landing page, which means the Booking Assistant takes up the entire page. This type of format can be especially useful in marketing, as it removes all distractions, allowing users to focus on the conversation. In this format, conversion rates can increase up to four times.
- Pop-Up: Pop-up formats are less common in the hospitality industry, but still powerful if applied to the right use cases, namely promotions or sign-up messages. Just like the classic form pop-up/banner, it can be launched by using three different approaches: a) clicking a button; b) time on the page; c) scrolling to a section. Unlike buttons or online forms, pop-up solutions start a conversation directly, creating a more interactive experience.
- Website Embed: These allow to seamlessly embed the Booking Assistant in any part of the website. Website embedding provides an elegant solution when combining classic UI with a conversational experience.
HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant solution can deliver both speed and personalization using the most popular and convenient interface – the messaging interface.
Messaging, whether it takes place on the web or an app, is inherently personal, informal and instantaneous. Consequently, by using HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant app, hoteliers can adopt a warm and friendly way of communication without sounding forced and out of place as well as providing fast support to their guests.
By providing customers with what they need without skyrocketing labour costs and putting a strain on resources, HiJiffy’s solution can help unlock a new level of customer service, one that is able to keep up with the growing expectations of the client base.
Combining text-based messaging with graphic elements, HiJiffy’s conversational app speeds up the time it takes to complete specific flows, thus increasing the chances of conversion.
Here are some of the key elements that make our solution so powerful:
- Buttons: Buttons are one of the most common graphic elements in our conversational app. They help structure the conversational UI and guide the user to specific options quicker. Using buttons also saves the time users would have to spend typing.
- Buttons combined with images: Combine buttons with an image for a more visually appealing experience.
- Carousels: Another popular element in a conversational app is the carousel. Carousels are extremely versatile and showcase choices in the form of circulating images with text descriptions and buttons. They can be used in a number of ways but are particularly great for product promotion.
- CSAT: These elements are incredibly useful when we need to collect customer feedback. It is done in a quick and easy way for the customer and has the structure of a classic survey.
- Calendar: The calendar is an essential element in the conversational app as it makes the booking process significantly easier. Showing the calendar element helps show the weekdays and weekends, and which days are available without dragging on the conversation. Ultimately it ensures the user submits the date in the correct format.
A Booking Assistant can be a really powerful solution as it allows: to answer automatically to +80% of guests’ requests, to centralize all communications channels in one place and, of course, to increase direct bookings.
Many other reasons could be added to the list, making hotel chatbots a mandatory solution on the top of the agenda of every hotelier in 2022.
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.