There are no secrets when we say that during the booking process, guests see the prices both on the hotel’s website and in the online travel agencies (OTAs). Why? Because they want to find the best rate, see photos, and read reviews before making their purchase decision. So, why not offer a rate check within your own hotel chatbot to avoid have users leaving your page to make comparisons?
Show the rates of OTAs in your HiJiffy chatbot powered by Paraty Tech
How does the rate checker work within your chatbot?
When the hotel integrates the price check feature within the chatbot, HiJiffy starts to display live prices from three online travel agencies (OTAs) during the booking process. Since the price check is performed by an independent third party, it assures the customers that they are getting the best price when they book direct. Your hotel’s price will always be the protagonist and if a disparity with an OTA exists, you will be informed right away so you may correct it and the user will always see your price as the most economic option.
What are the benefits of this new feature?
With a rate checker within your chatbot, you’re not only saving your business by paying fewer commissions to the OTAs but also increase your direct bookings.
With this new feature, you can:
- Have less abandoning, by building trust and saving time to the user, by easily proving rates from the web and speed along the booking process.
- Full control, by always providing you the power to make decisions and establish control percentages that differentiate prices and results.
- Be flexible, and proving a better guest experience, since you will not be able to show all the prices of the web, but also provide instant replies 24 hours a day, with the use of HiJiffy AI-virtual assistant, that replies automatically to more than 80% of all the queries.
What other features does HiJiffy chatbot have?
- Quick installation and set-up. In the beginning, when you start to work with HiJiffy they upload more than 120+ hospitality-related topics specific from your hotels so you just need to approve them. As more complete, the replies are, more the chatbot is automated.
- All the relevant channels. As well as those already mentioned, the hotel’s own website, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram Chatbot, Line, and WeChat, the chatbot can also handle communications with customers on Booking.com or even your emails.
- If a real person has to get involved, the conversation is transferred to the right agent and a ticket is opened in the console for management. The same console allows you to review all the conversations and all the questions that didn’t get an appropriate answer so you can continue to update the chatbot and improve its performance.
- Collection of personal data (name, phone, email), which helps your hotel by allowing you to contact customers whenever necessary to close a sale. GDPR Compliance.
- For both independent hotels and chains. If you have several hotels, you can create content that can be shared among them all from the same console.
- Reports and suggestions. The console contains information on the chatbot performance and also allows you to centralize information on the most frequent customer complaints or your customer satisfaction index, among other data.