Travel Tech, the world’s largest education-based travel technology conference series took place this month from July 5th to July 9th online. After the undeniable success of the previous series in Brazil, Portugal, and APAC itself, Travel Tech launched its second edition of the event bringing to the table expert speakers from top travel technology companies, including HiJiffy.
This edition of the event consisted of 6 Masterclass (expert panels) with 2281 attendees and 3 selling pitches with 810 assistants. Many experts presented the latest technology solutions to support the thriving of the hospitality industry. At the end of the event, 3091 attendees participated in this gathering to deep dive into the solutions that will shape the future of the travel industry.
What did HiJiffy bring to Travel Tech APAC 2021?
Today, HiJiffy is recognized as the most innovative solution in tourism by the World Tourism Organization and presented its vision of delivering remarkable guest experiences by leveraging AI-powered technology and automation tools for hotels.
Specifically, HiJiffy presented its 2 main products:
HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant
An AI-Powered Chatbot designed to deliver lightning-fast responses, reduce costs and increase sales by channeling prospective clients to complete their bookings. A one-stop solution for all your communication channels to your guests.
The main advantages are:
- Lightning-fast responses with a human touch: All information about the booking request or quotation available within seconds with HiJiffy’s AI-powered Chatbot +160 automated replies.
- Upselling opportunities: Provide guests with a full range of options creating the opportunity to upsell or upgrade customers choice
- Campaigns and promotional codes: Availability to use promotional codes or discounts within the conversation for the booking request
- Book the room immediately: once customers have decided which room/package to book, the Book Now button will pop up and the reservation can be completed within the hotel’s booking system.
HiJiffy’s Virtual Concierge
A 24 Hour Virtual Agent that assists your guest throughout their stay. It enables guests to access reservation information, make requests and perform pre-check-in functions that help avoid queues at reception, thus saving your guest’s precious time.
The main advantages are:
- Virtual Concierge: Guests can now use their preferred method to talk with the hotel anywhere and anytime. From booking airport transfers to ordering room service, customers are one click away from personalizing their stay even before their arrival. On the other side, hoteliers can optimize their efforts and use the tool as a direct channel for upselling services.
- Pre-arrival arrangements: Guests can receive their booking details via Whatsapp, SMS, or email and ensure any requirements are requested beforehand.
- Online Check-in: Hotels can facilitate the online check-in experience to reduce contact points and speed up the arrival stage. A form is sent to guests through their most preferred communication channel, such as WhatsApp or SMS, and guests can submit the information and additional requests, all from their phone devices.
- Online Check.out: Check our details and invoices can be handled directly via SMS or Whatsapp.
- Post-stay communication: Hotels can follow up or deliver satisfaction campaigns in which guests can share their experiences and publish their reviews on popular platforms such as TripAdvisor.
Vinicius Geraldo, Founder of Travel Tech and HS LATAM commented: “We founded Travel Tech in July last year, during the pandemic. We did this to assist hoteliers and travel professionals by guiding them through various strategies and tools that can aid and support their operations and revenue. Today, Travel Tech has become a movement and has so far completed 6 regional events successfully, covering all geographies — LATAM, APAC, EMEA, and North America. We are very glad about the participation we have received — both from speakers and attendees worldwide.”
Francisco Nogueira, Country lead for Iberia at HiJiffy added: “ It was an absolute pleasure to participate in the event. The energy of thousands of attendees eager to push forward the travel industry is what motivates us to keep on working on our solutions. We look forward to the next editions of this great educational event.”
About Travel Tech
The Travel Tech series of conferences were launched in 2020 — during the most unprecedented travel market that we’ve ever experienced — to teach hotels how to adjust their operations to regain profitability, no matter how the COVID-19 pandemic affects demand. The Travel Tech series of conferences bring together hotels, OTAs, and hospitality technology companies to learn about operational technology and obtain actionable insights on how to leverage recent innovations to speed up travel recovery worldwide.