Instagram Chatbot for Hotels
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of an innovative Instagram Messenger chatbot
Quick to install and easy to use
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels to provide a better overview and coordination of all traveler’s demands.
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s booking assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your booking assistant to fit your brand.
Booking Assistant Features
Direct Booking AI agent
An artificially intelligent virtual assistant that guides users through the booking request.
Booking Recovery Campaigns
Trigger messages when travellers show an interest in the booking request but the booking is not performed.
Behavioral Marketing Campaigns
Push personalized messages on the website according to the specific page the user is visiting.
Email to Chatbot Automation
Automate your email point of contact by offering a chatbot solution to solve their queries instantly.
Smooth handover to human agents
When the chatbot detects the need to hand the conversation off to a human agent, it allows for a seamless takeover.
Click to Call
Configure the option of providing a direct phone contact in the chat conversation if the request is not being solved by the chatbot.
Understand better the travellers and identify the potential customers that can generate higher revenue.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various different platforms.
Customize the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Instagram Messenger Chatbot: FAQs
The primary way to connect to a brand on Instagram is through DM. Since humans control DMs, it surely does have constraints on working hours, and it is quite true that people tend to message at any time.
But now, the bridge has been gapped as the powerful AI-powered chatbots meet Instagram DM.
For example, someone may want to know your hotel’s address. Or maybe a client wants to know more about your parking system (free, paid, with an electric charger, etc.). You can easily set up automated responses that generate the exact answer to what a person is looking for, making it faster and easier.
The general working principle of an Instagram chatbot is an automated response tool that will send specific messages via direct messaging to a user, based on the input they provide. The input can be anything, ranging from a single word or a common phrase, triggering the bot’s automated response when a person sends it via DM.
Using an Instagram messenger chatbot can transform how you use this platform for your business. You can reduce your staff workload, maximize your bookings, improve your customer satisfaction and find upsell opportunities:
- 24/7 and Multilingual availability – You can interact and solve customer queries in +110 different languages, on a 24/7 basis worldwide. You can help your customers clarify all doubts regarding your accommodation at any hour, fulfill any urgent need and push on those upsell opportunities
- Quick response – Since the chatbot on Instagram provides instant replies, you don’t need to keep your customers and potential customers awaiting a response. This will lead to a better customer experience
- Bulk responses simultaneously – Instagram chatbots can handle large numbers of queries simultaneously without delays, drastically reducing your staff workload
- Personalised guest experience – Since an Instagram chatbot understands and provides a meaningful one-to-one response, it creates a sense of personalized conversation with the customers
Instagram has about 1 billion active users every month, most rely on this social media tool to know more and get in touch with brands & services.
Here are some key features the companies in the hospitality industry must take into consideration when building an Instagram chatbot:
- It should be able to address 24/7 customer queries
- It should have an easy and user-intuitive interface
- It should provide a personalized customer experience by remembering customers’ primary details and adjusting the language and tone
- It should be able to store relevant information for future interaction
- It should have the ability to acknowledge the issues to human customer care representatives when the query exceeds their abilities
- It should provide a pre-designed menu of popular FAQs
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.