Instagram Chatbot for Hotels
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of an innovative Instagram Messenger chatbot
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels, including the most popular social media channels (e.g., Facebook Messenger, Instagram) and instant messaging apps (e.g., WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, WeChat) to provide a better overview and monitoring of guests’ enquiries.
Quick to install and easy to use
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your Booking Assistant to fit your guidelines and provide a seamless brand experience.
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.
Digital Booking Assistant Features
AI agent for FAQs and direct bookings
AI virtual assistant guiding users through the booking process and providing answers to FAQs, saving time and reducing workload
Behavioural marketing campaigns
Push personalised messages according to specific pages on the website and interactions in the user journey.
Smooth handover to human agents
A seamless transfer of the conversation to staff if requested by the user or if the chatbot cannot resolve the query automatically.
Request a quote
Travellers can request a personalised quote for their stay.
Customise the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Email to chatbot automation
Automate your email inbox with canned responses directing users to the chatbot to resolve user queries instantly.
Click to call
Provide an option to call a human agent directly from the chat if a guest’s request cannot be solved automatically.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various platforms.
Streamlined inbox for all your channels
Centralise and manage conversations across your channels: website chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google My Business, Line, Telegram, WeChat, Booking.com, WhatsApp, SMS and email.
AI specialised in hospitality FAQs
Over 200 hospitality-specific FAQ topics available for hotels to train the chatbot, and the possibility of adding custom FAQs according to your needs.
CSAT score metrics
Collect and access users’ feedback to evaluate the performance of the chatbot and individual human agents.
Customised automated workflows
Customise workflows that are triggered throughout the booking process.
Instagram Messenger Chatbot: FAQs
The primary way to connect to a brand on Instagram is through DM. Since humans control DMs, it surely does have constraints on working hours, and it is quite true that people tend to message at any time.
But now, the bridge has been gapped as the powerful AI-powered chatbots meet Instagram DM.
For example, someone may want to know your hotel’s address. Or maybe a client wants to know more about your parking system (free, paid, with an electric charger, etc.). You can easily set up automated responses that generate the exact answer to what a person is looking for, making it faster and easier.
The general working principle of an Instagram chatbot is an automated response tool that will send specific messages via direct messaging to a user, based on the input they provide. The input can be anything, ranging from a single word or a common phrase, triggering the bot’s automated response when a person sends it via DM.
Using an Instagram messenger chatbot can transform how you use this platform for your business. You can reduce your staff workload, maximize your bookings, improve your customer satisfaction and find upsell opportunities:
- 24/7 and Multilingual availability – You can interact and solve customer queries in +110 different languages, on a 24/7 basis worldwide. You can help your customers clarify all doubts regarding your accommodation at any hour, fulfill any urgent need and push on those upsell opportunities
- Quick response – Since the chatbot on Instagram provides instant replies, you don’t need to keep your customers and potential customers awaiting a response. This will lead to a better customer experience
- Bulk responses simultaneously – Instagram chatbots can handle large numbers of queries simultaneously without delays, drastically reducing your staff workload
- Personalised guest experience – Since an Instagram chatbot understands and provides a meaningful one-to-one response, it creates a sense of personalized conversation with the customers
Instagram has about 1 billion active users every month, most rely on this social media tool to know more and get in touch with brands & services.
Here are some key features the companies in the hospitality industry must take into consideration when building an Instagram chatbot:
- It should be able to address 24/7 customer queries
- It should have an easy and user-intuitive interface
- It should provide a personalized customer experience by remembering customers’ primary details and adjusting the language and tone
- It should be able to store relevant information for future interaction
- It should have the ability to acknowledge the issues to human customer care representatives when the query exceeds their abilities
- It should provide a pre-designed menu of popular FAQs