Facebook Chatbot for Hotels
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of an innovative Messenger chatbot
Quick to install and easy to use
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels to provide a better overview and coordination of all traveler’s demands.
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s booking assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your booking assistant to fit your brand.
Booking Assistant Features
Direct Booking AI agent
An artificially intelligent virtual assistant that guides users through the booking request.
Booking Recovery Campaigns
Trigger messages when travellers show an interest in the booking request but the booking is not performed.
Behavioral Marketing Campaigns
Push personalized messages on the website according to the specific page the user is visiting.
Email to Chatbot Automation
Automate your email point of contact by offering a chatbot solution to solve their queries instantly.
Smooth handover to human agents
When the chatbot detects the need to hand the conversation off to a human agent, it allows for a seamless takeover.
Click to Call
Configure the option of providing a direct phone contact in the chat conversation if the request is not being solved by the chatbot.
Understand better the travellers and identify the potential customers that can generate higher revenue.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various different platforms.
Customize the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Facebook Messenger Chatbot: FAQs
A Facebook AI powered chatbot allows the hotel to quickly address guest queries in seconds, improving the overall guest experience. It operates within Facebook Messenger, which means the hotel can interact with the guest in a widely used communication platform, one that the guest feels comfortable using.
The functioning of a Facebook chatbot is pretty simple. As soon as someone sends a message, the chatbot in Facebook Messenger identifies the same and replies accordingly. It sends the users predefined text messages, images, videos, etc.
Facebook chatbots assist hotels in solving both their simple and complex problems, and help them find new revenue opportunities. Here are some benefits you will will have
- With the help of a Facebook Messenger chatbot, you can provide 24/7 customer service, in a multilingual way
- You can improve your direct bookings and therefore reduce the OTA dependency
- Facebook Messenger AI conversational bots can be used by anyone and are free of cost
- Such AI chatbots for Facebook Messenger allow you and your clients to have a customised conversation
- Bots in Facebook Messenger can be used to establish the knowledge warehouse (FAQs for guests)
- Facebook Messenger AI chatbots are great to find new upselling opportunities
- By streamlining workloads to the chatbot, you will be able to free your staff of boring and repetitive guest queries. Therefore you will experience a productivity increase in front-desk teams
Guest satisfaction is one of the top priorities for any hotel and happier guests means more revenue and higher retention rates. Here are some of the important:
- Natural and “human” conversation flow – Chatbots for Facebook pages should keep their conversation natural and casual so that even a new user feels at ease and isn’t confused by the technicalities of the process.
- Tailored and personalised communications – When approaching a guest with an upsell opportunity, make sure you are doing it in the most personalised way possible
- FAQs – Make sure your AI powered chatbot knows all the important guest queries typically want to be addressed. This way the chatbot can reply to all of them in seconds, providing a fast and precise response to the guest.
What are the most important features to look for when choosing the right Facebook Messenger chatbot?
It is important to select a Facebook Messenger chatbot that can help you maximise your revenue and also, provide the best guest experience possible. Here are some tips to choose the right chatbot for your hotel:
- It is important to select a Facebook chatbot to provide automated and personalised customer service to help hotels not only get more bookings but create an overall smooth guest experience.
- Hotels must look for a multifaceted Facebook chatbot program that can act as a booking assistant and a virtual concierge right from the pre-stay stage until departure. This will lead to more upselling opportunities
- Make sure your Facebook Messenger chatbot is properly integrated with all the other software tools your hotel already works with (CRM, BE, PMS, HMS).
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.