Facebook Chatbot for Hotels
Increasing your direct bookings has never been so easy
Enable guests to book wherever they are.
HiJiffy’s conversational booking assistant is available 24/7 across your communication channels to provide lightning-fast answers to guests’ queries.
The power of an innovative Messenger chatbot
The AI-powered solution is designed to streamline requests from the hotel’s communication channels, including the most popular social media channels (e.g., Facebook Messenger, Instagram) and instant messaging apps (e.g., WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, WeChat) to provide a better overview and monitoring of guests’ enquiries.
Quick to install and easy to use
Customise your communication
Make it yours. HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant adapts to your sales flow. Provide a simple yet sophisticated solution to enhance the guest’s journey. Personalise the image of your Booking Assistant to fit your guidelines and provide a seamless brand experience.
How would it look like for you?
Let us show you.
Booking Assistant Features
AI agent for FAQs and direct bookings
AI virtual assistant guiding users through the booking process and providing answers to FAQs, saving time and reducing workload
Behavioural marketing campaigns
Push personalised messages according to specific pages on the website and interactions in the user journey.
Smooth handover to human agents
A seamless transfer of the conversation to staff if requested by the user or if the chatbot cannot resolve the query automatically.
Request a quote
Travellers can request a personalised quote for their stay.
Customise the chatbot interface accordingly to your hotel’s brand guidelines.
Email to chatbot automation
Automate your email inbox with canned responses directing users to the chatbot to resolve user queries instantly.
Click to call
Provide an option to call a human agent directly from the chat if a guest’s request cannot be solved automatically.
Activate the possibility to display the price comparison range of your rooms across various platforms.
Streamlined inbox for all your channels
Centralise and manage conversations across your channels: website chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google My Business, Line, Telegram, WeChat, Booking.com, WhatsApp, SMS and email.
AI specialised in hospitality FAQs
Over 200 hospitality-specific FAQ topics available for hotels to train the chatbot, and the possibility of adding custom FAQs according to your needs.
CSAT score metrics
Collect and access users’ feedback to evaluate the performance of the chatbot and individual human agents.
Customised automated workflows
Customise workflows that are triggered throughout the booking process.
Facebook Messenger Chatbot: FAQs
A Facebook AI powered chatbot allows the hotel to quickly address guest queries in seconds, improving the overall guest experience. It operates within Facebook Messenger, which means the hotel can interact with the guest in a widely used communication platform, one that the guest feels comfortable using.
The functioning of a Facebook chatbot is pretty simple. As soon as someone sends a message, the chatbot in Facebook Messenger identifies the same and replies accordingly. It sends the users predefined text messages, images, videos, etc.
Facebook chatbots assist hotels in solving both their simple and complex problems, and help them find new revenue opportunities. Here are some benefits you will will have
- With the help of a Facebook Messenger chatbot, you can provide 24/7 customer service, in a multilingual way
- You can improve your direct bookings and therefore reduce the OTA dependency
- Facebook Messenger AI conversational bots can be used by anyone and are free of cost
- Such AI chatbots for Facebook Messenger allow you and your clients to have a customised conversation
- Bots in Facebook Messenger can be used to establish the knowledge warehouse (FAQs for guests)
- Facebook Messenger AI chatbots are great to find new upselling opportunities
- By streamlining workloads to the chatbot, you will be able to free your staff of boring and repetitive guest queries. Therefore you will experience a productivity increase in front-desk teams
Guest satisfaction is one of the top priorities for any hotel and happier guests means more revenue and higher retention rates. Here are some of the important:
- Natural and “human” conversation flow – Chatbots for Facebook pages should keep their conversation natural and casual so that even a new user feels at ease and isn’t confused by the technicalities of the process.
- Tailored and personalised communications – When approaching a guest with an upsell opportunity, make sure you are doing it in the most personalised way possible
- FAQs – Make sure your AI powered chatbot knows all the important guest queries typically want to be addressed. This way the chatbot can reply to all of them in seconds, providing a fast and precise response to the guest.
What are the most important features to look for when choosing the right Facebook Messenger chatbot?
It is important to select a Facebook Messenger chatbot that can help you maximise your revenue and also, provide the best guest experience possible. Here are some tips to choose the right chatbot for your hotel:
- It is important to select a Facebook chatbot to provide automated and personalised customer service to help hotels not only get more bookings but create an overall smooth guest experience.
- Hotels must look for a multifaceted Facebook chatbot program that can act as a booking assistant and a virtual concierge right from the pre-stay stage until departure. This will lead to more upselling opportunities
- Make sure your Facebook Messenger chatbot is properly integrated with all the other software tools your hotel already works with (CRM, BE, PMS, HMS).