HiJiffy integrated with D-EDGE to help hoteliers drive more direct bookings and provide an enhanced guest experience through AI-powered communication solutions. Hoteliers using D-Edge solutions are now able to level up their guest experience by using HiJiffy’s Booking Assistant and Virtual concierge to improve their communication with travellers.
With HiJiffy’s direct integration with D-EDGE, hoteliers have access to an all-in-one platform that boosts direct bookings, upselling, improves guest experience, and automates repetitive tasks. Users can choose their room, receive real-time prices, and much more to complete their booking.
Main advantages of the integration with the D-EDGE:
- Real-time information: Our chatbot provides real-time information to prospective clients so they always get the best offer available.
- Upselling opportunities: Hoteliers can also take the opportunity to offer a broader range of options, instantly creating a chance to upsell or upgrade customer’s choices.
- Direct Booking Links: once the customer is ready to book, we offer a direct booking link to surge direct bookings. The user instantly sees the price and the description within the widget.
- Campaigns and promotional codes: There is availability to use promotional codes or discounts, allowing guests to execute their holiday requests within one booking flow.
What other features does HiJiffy Booking Assistant have?
- Quick installation: the direct integration of HiJiffy with D-edge booking system provides customers with the availability to install the booking assistant without delays.
- Omnichannel solution: Requests can be funnelled into one stream from various platforms such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, and WeChat. Moreover, suppose the hotel has a Facebook page available. In that case, HiJiffy’s chatbot will act on the same basis as Facebook Messenger, creating a new channel for guests to access a direct booking.
- AI-powered solution: With a pre-trained chatbot, hotels can automatize their procedures and optimize their time to focus better on managing the guest’s experience.
- Conversation history available for agents: In this case, a hotel agent would require joining a conversation with a guest; the previous chat is transferred, so the agent can follow the request without being redundant. Moreover, within the same backend, agents can review and update the automated replies to improve the conversation between the chatbot and the guest.
- Reports and suggestions: The console contains information on the chatbot’s performance and also allows you to centralize information on the most frequent customer complaints or your customer satisfaction index, amongst other valuable data.
If you want to know more about how HiJiffy’s solution can help you improve your revenue and guest experience, book a personalized demo.